NYKB 가족여러분 안녕하세요,
오는 6월 5일, KSEA에서 3~6 Grader 학생을 대상으로 주최하는 “Let’s Science” 행사가 있어 알려드립니다.
NYKB 가족여러분들의 자녀들에게 과학을 알려줄 수 있는 유익한 시간이 될 것이라 사료되오니, 아래 내용을 꼭 한번 살펴보시고, 관심있으신 분들은 5월 23일까지 아래 링크를 통해 등록하시면 될 것 같습니다.
그럼 행복한 저녁 시간 보내시길 바랍니다.
제12대 뉴욕한인생명과학자 협회 회장 백정은 및 회장단 올림
Dear KSEA Members and Parents of 3rd to 6th Graders,
KSEA is excited to introduce a new science program, ‘Let’s Science’, for our children at the elementary level at 3 pm EDT/12 pm PDT on June 5th, Saturday.
We hope to interest our children to the basics of science through the Hands-On Experiences. In this program, the students will learn about the concepts of basic laboratory safety, personal protection equipment (PPE), control and duplication of experimental samples, and critical thinking by developing logic and reasoning. The scientific topic this year is measuring and understanding the basic concept of pH (acid/base). By participating, we expect our children to understand the importance of protecting themselves by exercising safety rules, wearing PPE, and a wide range of pH on food and how it works in our body.
The important dates for the Let’s Science are:
– Science Fair Event Date: 3 pm EDT/12 pm PDT, Saturday, June 5, 2021
– Eligible Grades: 3rd to 6th Grades- Registration Deadline: May 23, 2021
– Registration website: http://ksea.iseesciencelab.com/
– Fee: $40 (Include shipping & handling)
– Platform: Home/Zoom
– Award Announcement: 2 pm EST/11 am PST, Saturday, June 12, 2021 (Link will be provided later)
We highly encourage all young children to participate in this exciting event!
Haejung An and Min Suk Kang
VP1 and Science Fair Chair of KSEA